Discuss technology challenges and opportunities with subject matter experts in the Knowledge Café. Rotate around the room and explore best practices with some of the industry’s brightest techsperts—and with your peers—as you explore new ways to find, manage and deploy technology at your meetings and events. And see how you might employ a Knowledge Café at your meeting or event. (Seating limited to 36)
- David James Thomas of Consensus Online on technology and adult learning
- Adam Said of tfigroup on live audience interaction
- Trevor Roald of QuickMobile on the future of event apps
- Carsten Pleiser of etouches on how to choose technology
- Julien Carlier of Social Dynamite on using social media to create engaged experiences
- Jane Baker of 2Heads on using technology to enhance the 1:1 meeting experience
Join lively, facilitated discussions of best practices around the topic of meeting and event design, and find answers to your burning questions by accessing the shared knowledge and best practices of your peers while experimenting with two new session types: pick-a-brain and mashup. Discover how these session types can help you crowd-source subject matter experts at your events and facilitate peer-on-peer learning among your attendees and participants.
Discover the power of the Fishbowl, a session that allows large groups of people to have intimate discussions by creating a revolving panel of participants in the center of the room. Join in this conversation on industry challenges and opportunities, or just sit in the crowd and observe how a Fishbowl can be used to generate group knowledge and share expertise at one of your meetings or events.
Hear from a variety of industry subject matter experts on best practices, new opportunities and what will be “new and next” for meetings and events in 2016 during this session, during which SMEs are limited to presenting 20 slides with only 20 seconds to speak on each, for a total presentation time of 6:40.
Speakers and Topics:
- Adam Said of tfigroup: “Why Not Build Your Own Event Software?”
- Robert Fabrin of Audux: “How Can I Stop People from Stealing My Live Event Broadcasts?”
- Mark Cooper of IACC: “20 Innovations You Can Find at Conference Centres”
- Viktoria Hallin of etouches: “Newest Event Trend or Must-Have Concept?”
- Julien Carlier of Social Dynamite: “Social Media and the Success of Your Events”
- Jane Baker of 2Heads: “10 Trends for the M&E Industry in 2016”
Campfires have long been a source of light and warmth, conduits of conversation and inspiration. At EMEC, we will use them to deep-dive into a concurrent session topic with the subject matter expert who knows it best during this 30-minute, interactive discussion.
All the EduLab sessions are sponsored by:
Join us at EMEC 16 in Copenhagen!
For More information click here below: