9 Nov 2015 230 hits
[90 days to go!]  EMEC16 Copenhagen - Speaker not to be missed: Ciara Feely

[90 days to go!] EMEC16 Copenhagen - Speaker not to be missed: Ciara Feely

EMEC has its finger firmly on the pulse of the meeting and event world and curates its speakers from multiple disciplines. In 2016, 70% of speakers will be new and fresh faces that have never been featured on the EMEC stage before, while the remaining 30% are tried and tested, ensuring you get the best of the best available in our industry.

More about Ciara
Ciara Feely - Hotel Conference Sales Specialist

“Ciara Feely teaches an approach to the Meetings & Event Market that grows your RevPAR and Profitability.” (John Simonich, Area Director IHG) Being able to capture the interest of your clients is one of the most important skills you can develop in business. Ciara shows sales teams how to do that so they attract & convert more leads and win more market share. She has developed a Simple 7 Point System on how to do this. What is unique about Ciara’s system is she brings the Meeting Planner’s perspective to the table with her interactive workshops.

The book she is writing is a blueprint on how venues can double the power of their marketing spend; shorten the sales cycle; pay less commission and fill their venue with more profitable business.
Ciara helps Hotels to persuade Decision Makers to BUY! She has been an Agent for 10 years (and an hotelier before that). She writes articles for international publications and runs online workshops & webinars (ConferenceConverterToolkit.com) on her mission – to get hotels and venues to STOP SELLING - and how to build TRUST instead.


What planners actually want in a venue proposal - Ciara Feely educational session at EMEC16 

In this session Ciara will share a collection of case studies on what makes up a winning Proposal. You can expect to receive real life examples of hotel/venue clients that went from 0% to 75% conversion rates by making 3 main changes in their approach with the Planner and to the Proposal. 2nd Session “Trust me- Stop Selling in order to Sell More” delivered per webinar prior to the event.  


Join us at EMEC 16 in Copenhagen!

The European Meetings & Events Conference takes place in Copenhagen from 7 to 9 February 2016.

Why should you attend EMEC 2016?

To meet one-on-one with qualified corporate & association planners from the US and Europe
To solidify your future meetings business
To discover Meetovation: a meeting design concept that aims to create a better learning outcome and an increased return on investment (ROI) by using creative techniques
To discover Copenhagen: a city with a long track record of sustainable meetings management, voted Europe's Green Capital for 2014 by the European Environment Commission.


For more information about EMEC 2016 click here below 



Receive our newsletter
MPI activities #IMEX17 in FrankfurtMeeting Professionals International (MPI) vision is to be the first choice for professional career development and...Read more
Best articles of the month
The Science and Art of Selling by John Parke !John Parke, President and CEO of Leadership Synergies (Global Sales Consulting) animated two popular sessions at...Read more
Claus Raasted will be co-presenting #EMEC17 closing general sessionClaus Raasted, closing general session speaker at MPI’s European Meetings & Events Conference (EMEC)—March 5-7...Read more
[20 days to go!] Interview with Mr Lars Blicher-Hansen, Co-Founder of the MPI Denmark Chapter !More about Lars Blicher-Hansen Lars Blicher-Hansen, meeting industry advisor and editor-in-chief at Meetings & Events Magazine Lars Blicher-Hansen...Read more